Our Tate collection is defined by visible horizontal bandsaw marks, providing character and texture which results in a very forgiving floor.
Bute, seen here in a 60° angle chevron floor with ‘heavy’ saw marks for extra texture.
- Choice of heavy or lighter bandsaw marks
- Single or double border optional
- Available in 45° or 60°
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 15mm or 20mm engineered, solid timber flooring
- Durable, easy to clean and maintain finish
- Rustic, natural, or select grade
- FSC® certified