Tate is defined by visible horizontal bandsaw marks, providing character and texture which results in a very forgiving floor. These distinctive oak floors give a strong backbone to the most eclectic schemes and are the most popular amongst our architects and designer clientele.
Skye – the lightest colour within this range, offers the distinctive texture in a calm, bright, neutral tones
- Choice of heavy or lighter bandsaw marks
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 15mm or 20mm engineered, or solid timber
- Durable, easy to clean and maintain finish
- Rustic, natural, or select grade
- FSC® certified