Tate is defined by visible horizontal bandsaw marks, providing character and texture which results in a very forgiving floor. These distinctive floors give a strong backbone to the most eclectic schemes and are the most popular amongst our architects and designer clientele.
Tiree - a very sophisticated floor with cool brown to mid grey tones. A versatile colour which can underpin a modern interior or work with antiques equally well.
- Choice of heavy or lighter bandsaw marks
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 15mm or 20mm engineered, or solid timber
- Durable, easy to clean and maintain finish
- Rustic, natural, or select grade
- FSC® certified