Tate Bute Herringbone is a warm light grey-brown parquet floor. A classic pattern that has been given a modern twist by the mid-toned, textured Bute.
Tate is defined by visible horizontal bandsaw marks, providing character and texture which results in a very forgiving floor.
- Single or double border optional
- Choice of heavy or lighter bandsaw marks
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 15mm or 20mm engineered, solid or overlay timber flooring
- Durable, easy to clean and maintain finish
- Rustic, natural, or select grade
- FSC® certified