Tate is defined by visible horizontal bandsaw marks, providing character and texture which results in a very forgiving floor.
A distinctive dark floor: combining the character of the Tate’s texture with the drama of the dark Iona in a classic herringbone pattern.
- Choice of heavy or lighter bandsaw marks
- Single or double border optional
- Available in 45° or 60°
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 15mm or 20mm engineered, solid or overlay timber flooring
- Durable, easy to clean and maintain finish
- Rustic, natural, or select grade
- FSC® certified