Tate is defined by visible horizontal rough sawn marks, providing character and texture which results in a very forgiving floor. These distinctive oak floors give a strong foundation to the most eclectic schemes and are popular amongst our architects and designer clientele.
Bute - the best-seller within the range, is a mid-toned very versatile light grey-brown floor which suits modern schemes as well as more traditional interiors.
- Choice of heavy or lighter bandsaw marks
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 15mm or 20mm engineered, or solid timber
- Durable, easy to clean and maintain finish
- Rustic, natural, or select grade
- FSC® certified