A striking chevron floor given a modern twist by the cool grey textured Bute. Here in 60° angle.
Tate is defined by visible horizontal bandsaw marks, providing character and texture which results in a very forgiving floor.
- Choice of heavy or lighter bandsaw marks
- Single or double border optional
- Available in 45° or 60°
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- 15mm or 20mm engineered, or solid timber flooring
- Durable, easy to clean and maintain finish
- Rustic, natural, or select grade
- FSC® certified